Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aquaculture research projects get Federal grant help fund

The US Department of Agriculture has made available funding of US$293,000 (€225,454) that will help fund nine LSU AgCenter aquaculture research projects. The grants will be used to support research with catfish, crawfish, hybrid striped bass, alligator and freshwater drum, said Dr. David Morrison, associate vice chancellor in the LSU AgCenter.

The researchers who received the grants will use the funds to improve production efficiency, develop new management strategies, prevent disease, develop value-added products from processing wastes and improve food safety, Morrison said. Read more ...

This blog is written by Martin Little, The Aquaculturists, published and supported by the International Aquafeed Magazine from Perendale Publishers. To get your copy of 'PPLAPP' click here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. grant research

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. resume assistance | homework service UK | do my home work | Speech provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really satisfied for reading this about your allocation, great article post. In expediency thank you! Good luck for the next! Want more.
    Research Paper Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.


    my weblog :: Free Gems For Clash Of Clans

    ReplyDelete